- The applicant must be a Rocky Mountain Farmers Union member in good standing.
- The applicant must be able to attend the National Farmers Union Women’s Conference,
January 13-17, 2019, in San Diego, California
- The applicant must attend all NFU Women’s Conference programming. Arriving prior to the opening of the conference and leaving following the conclusion (tentative agenda here).
- Applications must be in the RMFU office by Dec. 12, 2018, at 5:00 PM (MST). Late applications will not be accepted.
- Applications must be completed by the person to whom the scholarship will be awarded.
- Rocky Mountain Farmers Union reserves the right to print any portion of the winning applicant’s scholarship application in the Union Farmer including name and county.
- Complete the NFU WC Scholarship Form below or download RMFU 2019-NFU-Womens-Conference-Scholarship, save/print, and submit the form with the subject line NFU Women’s Conference Scholarship via email to Jennifer.Bahr@rmfu.org or mail to:
RMFU, Jennifer Luitjens Bahr, Education Director,
7900 E. Union Avenue, Suite 200
Denver, CO 80237
- RMFU will award up to 2 scholarships.
- Priority will be given to those who have not received a scholarship in the past.
- The committee will consist of RMFU Board of Director members and staff.
- A committee will review all eligible applications received and announcements will be made by December 14, 2018.
COMPENSATION & FOLLOW-UP
- The scholarship will cover the cost of the conference registration and 4-nights hotel stay (double occupancy).
- The winner is responsible for providing their own transportation and booking flights.
- Awardees will need to provide a written overview of their experience by January 31, 2019, which will be used in an upcoming issue of the Union Farmer.
- The awardee may be asked to give a short presentation at the state or county level about their experience.