Download the Scholarship Letter and Application
Here are tips to make the application process go smoothly
- Review application requirements prior to the April 1, 2019 deadline.
- Download the application (above) and save it to your device/computer.
- Open the application using Acrobat Reader download it HERE.
- Complete the form, save it, and submit or mail the form to Jennifer Bahr Education Director at RMFU, 7900 East Union Ave., Suite 200, Denver, CO 80237.
Be sure to include the required documents
- Current high school or college transcripts.
- ACT or SAT scores.
- Two letters of recommendation from Farmers Union leaders, teachers, employers, etc.
- A written essay, 2-3 pages in length using 12 point Times New Roman font. The essay should demonstrate your:
- knowledge of Farmers Union and its affiliates
- financial need
- personal leadership abilities, achievements, and career goals
An incomplete form will not be accepted and resumes do not take the place of a complete application.
If you have any questions, call 1-800-373-7638, extension 550.
For other education opportunities visit
Scholarships are also available to members through