All Scholarship have been awarded 2021. Please check back in April 2022 for more scholarship opportunities.
The RMFU Foundation College Scholarship Program provides financial help for students who are active in their community and Farmers Union, so they can pursue higher education. The program awards up to $8,000 annually in scholarships. The RMFU Foundation encourages life-long learning and rewards active participants in their schools and communities.
Download the scholarship letter and application and save it to your computer or mobile device.
Below are some tips to make the application process go smoothly:
- Review application requirements prior to the April 15, 2021 deadline.
- Download the application (above) and save it to your device/computer.
- Open the application using Acrobat Reader download it HERE.
- Complete the form, save it, and submit or mail the form to Jennifer Bahr Education Director at
RMFU, 7900 East Union Ave., Suite 200, Denver, CO 80237
Include the required documents listed here:
- Complete Scholarship Application.
- Current high school or college transcripts.
- ACT or SAT scores.
- Two letters of recommendation from Farmers Union leaders, teachers, employers, etc.
- A written essay, 2-3 pages in length using 12 point Times New Roman font. The essay should demonstrate your:
- knowledge of Farmers Union and its affiliates
- financial need
- personal leadership abilities, achievements, and career goals
*An incomplete application will not be accepted and resumes do not take the place of a complete application.
If you have any questions, call 303-283-3550.
National Farmers Union 2021 Scholarships are also open and available to RMFU families. Applications are due April 1, 2021, https://nfu.org/education/scholarships/. This year we are offering:
- One $2,000 Hubert K. & JoAnn Seymour scholarship
- Three $1,500 Stanley Moore scholarships
- Two $1,500 Minorities in Agriculture, Natural Resources and Related Sciences (MANRRS) scholarships