Click the button to learn ALL about the NFU Women’s Conference
RMFU Scholarship Application for the NFU Women’s Conference in San Diego, California
- The applicant must be a Rocky Mountain Farmers Union member in good standing.
- The applicant must be at least 21-years-old.
- The applicant must be able to attend the National Farmers Union Women’s Conference, January 19-21, 2020, in San Diego, California.
- The applicant must attend all NFU Women’s Conference programming; arriving prior to the opening of the conference and leaving following the conclusion.
- Applications must be in the RMFU office by December 10, 2019, at 5:00 PM (MST). Late applications will not be accepted.
- Applications must be completed by the person to whom the scholarship will be awarded.
- Rocky Mountain Farmers Union reserves the right to print any portion of the winning applicant’s scholarship application and final conference review in the Union Farmer, including name and county.
- Complete and submit the NFU Women’s Conference Scholarship application.
- RMFU will award up to 4 scholarships.
- Priority will be given to those who have not received a scholarship in the past.
- The committee will consist of RMFU leadership and staff.
- The committee will review all eligible applications received and announcements will be made by December 13, 2019.
Compensation & Follow-Up
- The scholarship will cover the cost of the conference registration and 3-nights stay at the Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa (double occupancy).
- The winner is responsible for providing their own transportation and booking flights.
- Awardees will need to provide a written overview of their experience by February 7, 2020, which will be used in an upcoming issue of the Union Farmer.
- The awardee may be asked to give a short presentation at the state or county level about their experience.