Formed in 1996, the Center has worked with and helped grow more than 100 cooperatives, LLC’s and other businesses and organizations, with a focus on areas and professions suffering from economic stress, high unemployment or high poverty.
What We Believe In (It’s Our Mission)
To build a more just, healthy, thriving and inclusive economy through cooperative enterprises in Colorado, New Mexico and Wyoming.
What We Provide
- Feasibility Studies & Business Plans
- Education on Co-ops & Other Business Models
- Organizational Planning & Development
- Grant Proposals & Fiscal Sponsorship
- Legal Assistance, Incorporation & Bylaws
- Board & Member Capacity-Building
- Connecting Projects with Resources