- Education opportunities for young and old. RMFU holds conferences, workshops, and leadership training programs for young and old, as well as sponsoring youth summer camps and scholarships.
- Support for development of new and existing cooperatives to promote local economies. The Rocky Mountain Farmers Union Cooperative & Economic Development Center is the oldest organization of its kind in the United States.
- Rocky Mountain Union Farmer, with timely food news, political stories, health advice, information on renewable energy, and much more. News you can use delivered every two months.
- Discounts on pharmacy, travel, and even vehicle purchases
- Free Death and Dismemberment insurance policy: $5,000 for Regular members, $2,000 for Associates.
- Discounts for home, farm and auto
- Disability insurance discount
- Discounted dental, vision, and long-term care insurance, as well as group insurance plans for employers.
For details on membership benefits or for any other questions, call RMFU at 303.752.5800 (1.800.373.7638) or visit RMFU.org.