Farmers Union Service Association and its agents are valued partners in our Rocky Mountain family. Rocky Mountain Farmers Union is a successful advocate of family farming/ranching agriculture because of the dedication of FUSA agencies and the communities they serve.
Our agents serve the needs of both rural and urban citizens and businesses. FUSA Insurance Agencies offer tailored products, at competitive rates, for all residents of Colorado, New Mexico and Wyoming, both standard insurance products like life, home, and auto, and specialty products our members value like crop insurance, equipment insurance, and renewable energy systems insurance.
The Agent of the Year Award honors the agent who strives to make a difference for their clients and takes an active role in RMFU as well.
District managers and local Farmers Union officers will nominate Farmers Union Service Association agents who exemplify the following criteria:
- Understand and know their product and can define their clients’ needs
- Actively recruit new members
- Cooperate and work with the local/county officers
- Work in community service
- Engage in educational activities such as scholarships for campers, recruiting campers, collegiate scholarships, and speech contests
- Support the Farmers Union principles
- Participate in various Farmers Union meetings and events
The winner will be announced at the state convention in Loveland, Colo. (Nov. 16-17, 2012) .
Completed nomination forms must be received at the RMFU office by October 31, 2012.